Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Twilight Saga: Movie Review


So from what I know about this movie, people either love it or hate it. The truth, of course, is somewhere in-between. While the movie is not perfect, it is very good fun and delivers. Frankly I am not a vampire fan. Ooops hope I haven't spoilt the surprise element(wink).



Though the romance and depth of love is very well potrayed from the vampires point of view, the same cannot be said about the girl. They way the lead actress falls for the vampire hero especially when all he ever does is to stare manically at her and does something that looks like I-am-about-to-vomit-go-away sort of way is highly foolish but will probably appeal to the school going demography.

This movie is something like a Harry Potter series for grown ups, lotsa ifs and buts but still manages to end well.

All I can say is that having wondered what they are seeing those Twilight books on the Barnes & Noble shelves on my frequent visits there, finally my curiosity is quenched.

The Final Word : Can be watched. Good entertainer.

0 comments on "Twilight Saga: Movie Review"

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Parenting

Followers

Tweet Tweet

Brag Badges

 

Woman Talk Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez